- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 10 medjool dates
- 5 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt to taste
- Blend oats in a high speed blender or food processor until you get a fine consistency like flour.
- Add in shredded coconut and and vanilla process.
- Slowly add in dates and water. If using a vitamix, you may have to do this in 2 batches!
- Fold cacao nibs into the dough.
- Scoop out mixture, roll into balls and store in refrigerator or freezer!
If you’re not using fresh soft dates, soak them in warm water for at least an hour before.
Replace 1 cup of rolled oats for cashews or replace ½ cup rolled oats for almond butter for more of a cookie dough taste.
FOR MORE AWESOME HEALTHY RECIPES, PLEASE VISIT : http://rawmanda.com/no-bake-cookie-dough-balls/
This is a fun recipe i tried out on saturday. I put waaaay to much lime in mine, unfortunately, but i still enjoy it. So make sure to follow the directions EXACTLY.
-10oz pitted dates
-3 avocados, (5 if they are small)
-3/4c key lime juice
-1.5 tbsp Coconut Oil
and thats it!
for the crust, put the almonds and dates into a food processor (i suggest the almonds first, and then you remove those and put the dates, and then slowly mix it up together). then just place that on the bottom of the pan, add butter directly on the pan first so it doesn’t get sticky.
for the filling, blend all of the ingredients in a blender and thats it. you don’t taste the avocados at all. trust me. stick it into the freezer for 2 hours so you can enjoy the key lime pie texture. then you are done.
here are some pictures I took: